Critical Reflection 2: Presentation Showcase

I was impressed by Team Solutions’ presentation during the showcase that was held in week 11. Their team not only showed a strong bond among one another, but their individual characteristic was also portrayed when they presented one by one. No one was better than the other. Everyone was equal. 

Honestly, their presentation was engaging and interesting as before they started their slides, they engaged viewers to closed their eyes and imagined a scenario.  Throughout their presentation, they maintained their enthusiasm which made me feel interested to know what their product was about. Their slides were beautifully decorated with pictures and well elaborated with key points. In the end, one of the judges even commented on their brilliant idea and how their work was neatly constructed which I absolutely agree. 

Other than just team Solutions, the other teams were also confident and explained their product clearly, however, some of their ideas might not seem possible to achieve in reality. Other than the presenters, the emcees on that day were excellent at portraying their role as they were able to engage the viewers and getting the viewers attention when needed. Not forgetting the committee members who had this showcase going smoothly as without them, this showcase would not run smoothly as expected. Adding on, the food on that day was spectacular.

All in all, I enjoyed this module so much as I was given a chance to converse comfortably with everyone and get to know one another. I am really thankful for having prof Brad as our module professor as, without him, I would not check on my grammar thoroughly. Adding on, I am really thankful to my group, Team Car-go Electric, as we were able to bond with one another despite our busy schedule. I will definitely cherish the moments I had in effective communication.









Comments

  1. Thanks, Muni, for this detailed final evaluation of Team Solution's presentation, and for the kudos to everyone in our class group.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts