Evaluation & Analysis

3D

Content 6/10
Organisation 6/10
Language Use 5/10

1. “I am the highly analytical, detail-oriented and hard-working person I have superior technical and scientific abilities.”
  • Too many descriptive words
  • Sentence structure
  • Punctuation
  • Repetitive
2. Of course, developed devices then require testing of the prototypes, which I carry out in the
laboratory to ensure they are function proper.”
  • Tone
  • Sentence structure
3. “I enjoy working as a mechanical engineer. Because I find it gratifying to be able to solve complex problems.”
  • Connecting words
4. No examples
  • There should be relevant examples to support his strengths
5. “I would like to schedule an interview”
  • Use words that allows the reader to make the decision
6. He uses multiple of “I”s.
7. Structure / organization of the letter:
  • Subject (Put in the role that he wants to apply instead of job application)
  • Sincerely (Should be comma for consistency)
  • Signing off (not a need to put address)






3E

Content 6/10
Organisation 7/10
Language Use 7/10

  1. Content is too long winded and no factual statements to support his proposal.
  • Numbers
  • Dates
  • Costs
     2. Last paragraph should be one sentence eg. “Your consideration of my proposal is greatly appreciated”

     3. Addition of enclosure: “Enclosure: Proposal”

Comments

Popular Posts