Reflection in Real Life


A habitual behaviour that later became a problem was I used to spend most of my time watching drama series. It sounded harmless but this caused problems such as low grades and insomnia.


I was surprised when I received my report card, as I failed 2 subjects which at that point in time were my strongest subjects. With insufficient time to study for the exam, due to lack of sleep, that made me realised that I had neglected both my studies and health. I was utterly embarrassed as I was the only student in the class that had failed 2 subjects. Hence, I promised myself to improve and change. A change for the better.


For starters, I knew that to improve myself, I had to balance both my studies schedule and free-time schedule. It took quite a long time to adjust my sleeping habits but, it worked with constant determination.


Fortunately, I realised the mistakes and problems that I faced early thus, I could make it far - to where I am today. Now, I can watch my favourite dramas frequently, but of course, studies and well-being are my top priorities.

Edited: 13/09/18

Comments

  1. Thanks very much for posting this well structured and apt reflection, Munirah. I look forward to discussing it in class. Keep in mind that though we may zero in on some minor language errors, this discussion is for enhancing everyone's learning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts